Mediator / Dispute avoidance advisor
Chris is a nationally accredited mediator focusing on mediation in the workplace and in business. He also coaches individuals and teams in conflict management to enable them to avoid disputes in the future. He is also a qualified graded arbitrator.
He is a member of a Dispute Avoidance Board (DAB) for a Private Public Partnership (PPP) project developing affordable and social housing.
With over 30 years of experience in management, professional services, information technology and dispute resolution, he assists parties reach agreements which meet their respective needs. He has a particular interest in helping parties pro-actively avoid disputes.
In addition to his mediation and arbitration qualifications, Chris holds degrees in Electrical Engineering, an MBA and a certificate in supply chain and logistics. He is a Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
His areas of expertise and interests include:
- Building / Property / Infrastructure Projects / Strata
- Company Boards / Workplace / Employment / Bullying
- Commercial / Corporate / Strata Committees
- Business / Contracts / Trade Practices
- Information Technology and large Projects
- Conflict Management and Dispute Avoidance
- Elder Mediation